Happy Wanderer have introduced the new DT8 HD Digital Phased Array antenna to its range
The DT8 Dual Loop
patent design is new & radical & therefore gives consistent high gain as well as good front to back ratio, which means a superior performance over a long distance in country locations. It has forgiving aiming characteristics with 70 degrees of beamwidth which allows DT8 to receive signal without pointing directly toward transmission tower. Benefits & Features
· Our registered designed swing head included.
· Inside & outside cables supplied.
· Digital screw Thru-Van-Wall
DIY fitting (HW019) included
· 100% compatible with HD TV tuners so totally digital ready
· Receives low powered DTV country stations.
· UHF antenna that receives VHF signal (VHF about 5% of Australian locations)
· An optional booster is available but we feel that boosting will be rarely needed as it puts very weak signal onto TV.
· Antenna has long range capabilities so it suits most Australian locations.
· No power needed
so can be used with 240 and 12 volt RV’s
· 5 year guarantee.
· Very easy to assemble
· Fits all our current bracket & mast types. Update - March 2012 Product release report
The release of our new antenna DT8 has exceeded all expectations. Since release to resellers in September we have sold 2000 units & prior to that we had 50 units in the market place on test since March 2011. Claim on box that it receives LOW POWERED signal is absolutely correct & we believe that whilst most antennas need a booster in 60 to 70% of country locations this antenna will only need boosting in 10% so most users may never need a booster but in some difficult locations a booster will help.
The dual loop USA patented design send 75 OHM of signal down cable with virtually no signal loss or interference, probably the best on the market for digital.
We have reports of clear TV pictures in locations where signal was so week there was no registration on lowest LED light on signal finder, this is amazing.